Dear Muslimah, protect yourself. You are more precious than a diamond. Don't release your hijab, because you are wonderful. La tahzan, Muslimah. Surely Allah is with us. Be strong. Keep calm and remenber Allah.

Bercinta Hingga Ke Syurga

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Bicara Berhikmah

Entri di atas mungkin ada manfaatnya Insha Allah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ahlan Ya Ayyuhad Dhuyuful Muhtaramun..

Home

Powered By Blogger
KalamNuraz ©19 November 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My Photo
KalamNuraz
And Allah found you lost, and guided you - Quran 93:7 ..................................................................................... Jadilah Hamba yang bersyukur kepada Yang Maha Pencipta. Sesungguhnya kita hanya hamba yang lemah dan tidak meminta melainkan kepadanya. Pesanan Murobbi: Jika kita hendak menasihati orang, tanya hati kita dahulu. Tujuan kita hendak beri nasihat atau hendak beri malu pada orang. Apabila kita hendak menyampaikan ilmu kepada orang, apakah tujuan kita? Hendak berkongsi ilmu atau hendak menunjuk yang kita lebih tahu. Kalau kita hendak bercakap tentang sesuatu, kita tentu tahu niat kita, hendak menunjuk kita pandai atau rasa berkewajiban menyampaikan ilmu. Ingatlah pahala sesuatu amal ditentukan oleh keikhlasan kita. Jika tujuan bukan kerana Allah, amalan itu akan menjadi seperti debu, bukan pahala yang kita perolehi malah bala yang dikecapi.
View my complete profile

al-Bahsu an al-Manafi'

RSS

A Letter for My Mom

   Dear Mom,

Know that from the first I saw you
You became special
Know that you change things about me
Just from your presence
Know that the times I disagreed or argued
I felt not comfortable doing that with you
Know that I have never forgotten your friendship
You are and forever will be important to me
Know that when I say I don’t need anyone
That does not include you
I have to have you with me
You know that?
Know that I do remember those encouraging words
Know that I have not forgotten the patience and commitment you showed to try to
Show me when I was wrong
When I was down on myself or taking the wrong path
Know that, that one little thing you have done have stuck in my mind
And follows me forever where ever I may go
Know that when I say you are important to me
BELIEVE ME
I would never lie to you
Know that when I say I love you
I mean it with all my heart
Know that wherever you are right now
I miss you very much

                                              Love,
                                               Your Daughter

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment